Nawigacja na koncie myPOS
The myPOS account gives merchants access to all of the services available to them. The services are organized in different tabs: Dashboard, Accounts, Take payments, Make payments, Devices, Cards, GiftCards and Outlets.
The last three tabs represent shortcuts to myPOS Developer guides (Integration Support), the myPOS Online shop and our Support Centre.
The Dashboard menu
Dashboard is loaded by default upon logging in. From here the user can easily navigate to, as well as track performance and status of recent account activity, accounts dashboard, cards and devices. The Dashboard menu screen is customizable, as the separate dashboards can be vertically reordered, hidden or minimized.
The Dashboard is also the place where the user will be notified for any actions required, regarding documents or other information that needs to be provided.
- Activity: the user can select a preferred period and view financial summary and graph based on 3 criteria:
- View account balance performance – the overview will consolidate the information in the primary currency of the account
- View a summary of incoming transactions – the report provides detailed information for each incoming transaction based on its type
- View a summary of outgoing transactions - the report provides detailed information for each outgoing transaction based on its type
- Recent activity – the table overviews last ten account transactions providing information about their type, amount and date. By clicking View all the user is redirected to the Accounts menu – Activities where a preferred period can be specified.
- Accounts – gives an overview of the total balance in the primary currency of the account. The section also displays the first three accounts with their balances and currencies. Clicking on the arrow displays all accounts. Clicking View all redirects the user to the Accounts menu where the full Account List is displayed.
Clicking on the Add Account button opens a pop-up for creating a new account with the option to select a currency and name it.
Clicking on the Funding button opens a pop-up where the preferred account used for receiving payments from clients, partners or affiliates is specified.
- Cards – gives the option to browse activated cards and their currency, linked account, name and expiry date. The Settings button grants quick access to the Cards menu, where each card can be configured separately and the Transactions button leads to the Card’s Activity menu.
- Devices – gives the option to browse activated devices and their model, currency, last transaction and linked account. The user can choose a preferred period of time. The Settings button grants quick access to the Cards menu, where each device can be configured individually and the Transactions button leads to the Device’s Transactions menu.
The Accounts menu
The Accounts menu presents the user with an overview of all currency accounts (Account list) that are used, along with the balance in each account. Each account is identified with a name, unique IBAN and currency and shows the total money in it. The bottom of each account tab displays the number of cards, devices and stores linked to it.
Account list is opened by default when the Accounts menu is clicked on and shows all user currency accounts.
The main Accounts screen is also the place where the user can create a new currency account – by clicking on the "Add account" button (1) a pop-up shows up where the user can select a currency and add a custom account name. The user can go through the same procedure by clicking on the "Add account" sub-menu (2) underneath the Accounts menu to the left. The third place, an account can be added from, is the box shaped button at the last place in the list with all accounts.
The additional options available for all accounts are:
- Funding - the user can view each account’s details for funding purposes , only visible in the Dashboard
- Currency Exchange Rates - an overview of the currency exchange rates updated daily, represented as a button in the footer
- Statements - individual account statements for each account
- Settings - from here the user can:
- Edit the individual account names
- Download an IBAN certificate or account information in PDF
- View the cards/devices/services linked to the account
- Amend the account settings - determine the type of transactions the account is eligible for.
- Indicates whether the account is the default account for settling funds in the account’s currency
- Close the account
The Accounts menu has three more tabs apart from the Account List: Activity, Statements and Reserve accounts. The Activity menu shows all user transactions for a selected time period, while the Statements menu displays the start and end balances for each account per day or month. Reserve Accounts provides information on the Rolling Reserve withheld for MO/TO transactions.
Menu Przyjmuj płatności
Menu Przyjmuj płatności zawiera usługi myPOS umożliwiające użytkownikom przyjmowanie płatności. Po kliknięciu menu Przyjmuj płatności otworzy się panel z sześcioma usługami do wyboru - Wirtualny terminal MO/TO, Żądanie zapłaty, Sklepy internetowe, Odnośniki PayLink, Przyciski PayButton oraz Doładowania.
Kliknięcie nazwy dowolnej karty wyświetli odpowiadającą jej listę przetworzonych transakcji. Kliknięcie przycisku „Dodaj nowy” w dowolnej karcie lub podmenu po lewej umożliwi utworzenie i konfigurację nowego eksportu.
Wirtualny terminal MO/TO
Usługa jest domyślnie wyłączona. Przed jego aktywowaniem w zakładce znajdują się dodatkowe informacje na temat usługi, a także szczegółowe informacje, jak ją uruchomić i korzystać z niej. Gdy Wirtualny terminal MO/TO zostanie aktywowany, staje się znakomitym rozwiązaniem dla firm przyjmujących płatności bez fizycznego używania karty.
Po aktywacji użytkownik może przetworzyć nową transakcję wirtualną, wybierając opcję Przyjmij płatność przez Wirtualny terminal MO/TO. Użytkownik musi podać następujące informacje:
- Dane posiadacza karty - nazwisko oraz numer i datę ważności karty, która ma zostać obciążona
- Dane płatności - kwotę, numer referencyjny i deskryptor transakcji
- Opcjonalnie użytkownik może wybrać opcję wysłania dowodu zakupu na adres e-mail lub numer telefonu klienta.
Kliknięcie karty Wirtualny terminal MO/TO w panelu Przyjmuj płatności przekieruje użytkownika do strony Przetworzone płatności (1) wyświetlającej listę wszystkich płatności przetworzonych za pośrednictwem tej usługi. Po kliknięciu przycisku Nowa transakcja (2) użytkownik zostanie przekierowany do strony przyjmowania płatności przez Wirtualny terminal MO/TO.
Karta Deskryptory transakcji wyświetla ustawienia usługi Wirtualnego terminala MO/TO i opcje wyświetlania wszystkich, aktywnych lub nieaktywnych deskryptorów (1), dodania deskryptora (2), aktywacji lub dezaktywacji wybranego deskryptora (3) i zmiany lub dodania konta walutowego (4).
This service lets users send a payment request to a client. To send a Payment request, the user should click on the New Payment Request menu on the left and fill in the following details:
- "Doing Business as" - the name displayed in the payment request as the sender of the request.
- Provide a client name using Latin letters only.
- Fill in the amount of the payment request and select the currency - a payment request can be sent in EUR, USD, GBP, BGN, CHF, RON, HRK, NOK, SEK, CZK, HUF, PLN, DKK, ISK.
- Provide the reason for payment - this text will be included in the payment request; can be used as a reference for the customer.
- Fill in an expiry date - it’s set at 30 days by default but the payment request can be valid for a period from 1 to 120 days.
- Choose a language - payment requests can be sent in English, Italian, French, Romanian, German, Spanish, Croatian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch, Bulgarian, Greek and Icelandic.
- Booking text - this text will not appear in the payment request; it’s for internal references in the myPOS account only.
- Check this box to be notified when the request has been paid. If the notification is sent via a text message, a charge will apply. This charge will be applied to notifications of failed payment attempts as well.
- Enter the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number - payment requests can be sent to both. Preview the payment request here and see them as the customer will.
- Opens an advanced search filter for all Payment Requests.
- Gives the option to extract the data in Excel or PDF.
- Allows the user to select how many results per page to view.
- Clicking on the Payment Request’s status allows the user to copy the link, to send a reminder or cancel the payment request.
Status of the Payment request:
- Pending - request not seen
- Seen - request seen but not paid
- Payment failed - payment attempted but failed
Once the payment request is sent, the customer receives an email or text message with a short explanation of the payment request and a link to complete the payment. As soon as the payment request is seen by the customer, its status will change to "Seen".Clicking on the link allows the customer to provide their card details and complete the payment.
The Processed transaction tab overviews all processed Payment requests with their statuses. The user can specify a period, as well as Download the list as a PDF or Excel file.
The Add Online Store sub-menu gives the user the possibility to add an online store to their account. A detailed guide on how to add and configure a store can be found here.
Clicking on the tab Online Stores on the Take Payments dashboard, provides a list of all Online Stores as well as their processed transactions. Each store can quickly be Enabled/Disabled from the switch or configured from the gear button.
The Processed transactions tab overviews all online store payments. The user can choose a preferred period, as well as export the list in a PDF or Excel file.
Each online store has a separate configuration. The user can view a financial summary for a particular period, define a Store name, a website URL, the possible transaction currencies for the store and their settlement accounts, set an activity type, change the banner, add or edit the Request URLs. On the Keys page, the user can generate a key pair which can be used later in integrations with the myPOS Checkout.
PayLinks and PayButtons
Clicking on Create PayLink or Create PayButton on the left opens a page for generating a new payment link or button.
Both PayLinks and PayButtons serve the same function, taking a customer to a secure payment page where they can input their payment details and pay a pre-determined amount to the merchant. However, their implementation is different:
- PayLinks are hyperlinks which can be sent to customers via text or e-mail, for example alongside their bill or receipt. They can also be placed online, in text-based mediums.
- PayButtons are clickable buttons which can be embedded into websites and social media, providing merchants with a more aesthetically pleasing option.
If creating PayButtons, their size can be altered. In addition, the merchant is able to customize the settings of each individual link or button, selecting from a variety of functions such as the ability to make it request a shipping address or send an e-mail or text upon purchase.
Selecting either PayLinks or PayButtons tabs on the Take payments dashboard opens a screen with all generated pay buttons and pay links.
The user can also access Settlement account settings, where the funds processed from payment buttons and links will be settled in their respective currency.
The Activity screen overviews all processed pay buttons and links, as well as provides the user with the option to specify a period and download the information as a PDF or Excel file.
With the Top-up service merchants can offer customers the opportunity to top-up their phone or send phone credit to a friend or family member worldwide.
The Top-up tab lets the account user recharge mobile phones, see supported providers and view processed top-ups.
The Make Payments menu
As the name of the menu suggests, Make Payments lets users send money to clients or other accounts and make mass payments.
The Make Payments menu has four sub-menus – Enter payment, Make Domestic UK Payment, Account transfer and Make Mass Payment.
The Enter payment sub-menu is opened by default when the Make Payments menu is selected. It has four tabs – Payments, Account transfer, Standing order and Mass payment.
The Payments tab allows the user to make a new payment and view a list of recently made payments;
By clicking on the New Payment button, users can choose what type of payment to initiate – an Internal payment, Bank payment or Domestic UK payment. Each of them requires the input of specific information.
Account transfer allows the user to transfer money from one account to another. Both accounts, however, must be owned by the account user.
The Standing order tab is used to send internal standing orders, bank standing orders and domestic UK standing orders. Each of them requires the input of specific information and a validity period;
The Mass payment tab serves to send mass internal and bank payments;
The Devices menu
Device list is displayed upon choosing the Devices menu.
By selecting a Device from the list, the user is displayed the following information and configuration options:
- The account and the currencies in which the transactions are accepted
- View devices activity for a preferred period
- Export activity overview in Excel or PDF
- Select how many results to see per page
- Filter the activity for the Current month, Previous month, Last 3 months, Last 6 months or the Current year
- View transaction details
By clicking on Settings the user can:
- View the tariff for the specific device
- Disable or Reset the device - the reset device option is applicable if the merchant wishes to attach the device to a different outlet or a different account or if the currency of the device needs to be changed. The following steps will apply:
- Clicking on the button will generate a reset code
- The code needs to be entered into the device, the reset option on each device is available in the Settings menu
- The device will be reset
- Amend the terminal name - this name will be visible in the transaction details. If left blank, the field will self-populate the device’s serial number
- Amend the Billing descriptor for the device - this name will appear on the customer’s card statement
- Allow refunds, void transactions and, if desired, add a password for void transactions - if a password is created, it must be entered every time a void transaction is processed through the device
- Allow Top-up and, if desired, add a password for Top-up - the password is used to authorize Top-up transactions and must be entered every time such a transaction takes place
- If you have MOTO activated for your account, you can also allow it from here and set a password to be entered prior to each transaction
- Customize the receipt’s header for the device - a company logo can be added
- Choose whether to display the full address or only the city and country on the receipt.
- Customize the receipt’s footer for the device
The Devices menu is used to order or activate a new myPOS payment terminal.
It has the following two sub-menus: Order device and Activate Device.
The Order device sub-menu is opened by default when a user clicks on the Devices menu and allows users to order or activate a device.
The Activate Device sub-menu is used to activate a newly purchased myPOS payment terminal.
The Cards menu
The Cards tab shows all cards linked to the account as well as the recent card activity.
- The Cards list menu is opened by default. It contains all the cards linked to the account, their currency and settlement account. They can quickly be frozen and reactivated and the user can check their settings from the gear icon. Number of cards linked to the account and currency of the processed payments is also available.
The Activity tab provides the following information:
- View the cards activity filtered by the Current month, Previous month, Last 3 months, Last 6 months or the Current year
- Export activity overview in Excel or PDF
- Select how to view the activity
- Shows a detailed search filter to look for a specific transaction
- View transaction details
The following options are available for each card, once being selected:
- Card name
- Transaction Limits - determine the limits for cash withdrawals, payments on POS and online payments
- Security settings - choose which types of transactions to be allowed with the card
- Notifications - choose which transactions to be notified about
- Activate or Block card
The Cards menu has two sub-menus: Order Card and Activate card.
The Order Card sub-menu allows users to order a new myPOS debit card.
The Activate card sub-menu is used when a user wants to activate a myPOS card.
The GiftCards menu
The Private Label GiftCards are stored-value cards that the merchant can purchase via the myPOS account. The merchant can customise the cards by choosing a design, adding a special message and the company name. The cards are easily loaded with the preferred amount via the myPOS Devices and can be used only at the merchant’s location.
The cards can be purchased in packages of 100, 200 or 500, they come with a free holder or a special GiftCard envelope available for a small surcharge.
Click on the Order GiftGards sub-menu to start the purchasing process. Select the preferred design and click on Continue.
The following page offers additional options for personalisation of the front side of the GiftCard:
- Fill in your Business Name and choose the font size by clicking on the font size buttons
- Add a personal greeting and choose the font size by clicking on the font size buttons
- Choose the font style from the 4 available fonts
- Choose the colour of the font from the 8 available colours
- Fill in the Business Name and Details to be displayed on the back of the card
- Specify quantity, packaging and contact details
Once the GiftCards have been personalised, simply provide the Contact and Shipping details and the GiftCards will be delivered in 3 to 5 working days.
The user can track GiftCards sales, performance statistics and orders on a dedicated page by clicking on the GiftCards menu.
The Outlets menu
The Outlets menu hosts all merchant stores or other business locations and allows users to keep a close eye on all financial transactions that take place there.
When opened the Outlets menu has a single sub-menu, called Add Outlet, and two tabs called Outlet List and Transactions.
The Outlet List tab is the place where the user can see all active outlets and add a new one.
The Transactions tab shows all transactions made in outlets that are active.
The Add Outlet sub-menu lets users create a new outlet location.
Clicking on the Profile tab in the header opens a drop-down with several sub-menus.
My Details overviews the user details related to personal information, access rights and log-in history. The preferred authentication method can be specified from here as well.
The Company information tab allows the user to view and amend the following details:
- Company phone number
- Company e-mail
- Doing business as – can be changed
- Shipping address – can be changed
The Documents tab is the place where the user can upload all required documents related to the account verification and upload more if needed.
The Team tab lets the merchant manage all users linked to the account - this option allows merchants to link additional users to the account and manage the rights of these users
- A drop down allowing the merchant to view the users in different categories: Active, Deleted, Blocked or All users
- Block or Remove user access
- Blocking the access of a user to the account is an option the merchant can utilize if the access of a user is being revoked temporarily. Until unblocked, the user will show under Blocked users. At a later stage the merchant can decide to reverse the action or delete the user altogether
- Removing the access to the account is permanent and cannot be reversed
- Add User - a new user can be created by clicking on this button, the merchant will be prompt to enter the email address of the new user and then:
- Enter the personal information of the new user
- Fill in the login details
- Determine the access/rights of the new user
A validation code will be sent to the merchant’s number to complete the process.
If the user already exists, the merchant is not required to enter the above details as the user’s profile is linked when the email address of the user is entered.
The Notification tab provides a list of all notifications, while Subscriptions lets the user subscribe to the latest product updates and promotions.