Per installare il plugin del myPOS Checkout scaricare il modulo:
- Per la versione 1.4 qui
- Per la versione 1.5 o la versione 1.6 qui
- Per la versione 1.7 e superiore qui
Poi, segui i passaggi indicati di seguito.
1. Sign in to your online’s shop Admin Panel.
2. Upload the .zip module file into “Modules and services” ->”Add new modules”->”Upload this module”.
a ) When you click “Upload this module” button, a window will pop-up asking if you want to proceed with the installation.
b ) After the module, has been uploaded you will see it in your modules’ list and the next step is to install it.
c ) In order to install the module, press the “Install” button. New window will pop-up where you should press “Proceed with the installation”.
Configure myPOS Checkout plugin.
You will be able to chooses whether to use myPOS developer or production environment.
1. If Test mode – No, leave the Developer settings blank. All the data for Production settings should be taken from www.mypos.eu (account part)
2. If Test mode – Yes, fill out the Developer settings as follows:
Numero conto myPOS:
Developer Private Key
Sviluppatori certificato pubblico myPOS
3. Configure values in Developer/Production options section:
a ) Store ID - it is given when you add a new online store.
Information for online store at www.mypos.eu:
b ) Client number (Wallet number)
Available at www.mypos.eu:
c ) Chiave Privata
Private Key could be generated by clicking on the ‘Generate new keys’ button at www.mypos.eu > Online > Online Stores > Keys menu.
È disponibile per il download su www.mypos.eu > menu servizi merchant > myPOS Online > Negozi online > Pulsanti menu.
You need to copy this myPOS Public certificate to the Online platform/field myPOS Public Certificate.
e ) URL
Test URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout-test
Production URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout
You can find the key index into the “Key index” column shown below.
Available at www.mypos.eu:
If there is no added key pair, please add a new certificate (follow the steps).
- Generate new key pair for your online store.
- Save them to a text file or similar.
- Copy your private key to the Online platform » myPOS Checkout payment method settings.
- Upload your public certificate above.
- Copy the relevant myPOS public certificate to the Online platform » myPOS Checkout payment method settings.
4. Save Configuration Changes by clicking on the “Save” button.
Enable/disable myPOS Checkout plugin
Right after the installation of myPOS Checkout plugin, the module becomes one of your payment methods. In order to enable/disable your payment methods go to Modules and services->Payments and gateways, select the module and click on the arrow of the button, a drop-down menu will appear.
Currency, group and country restrictions are available. You can choose the checkboxes to enable/disable your preferences and save via the buttons.
Into the checkout page, the customer will see myPOS Checkout as a payment method as shown below.