In order to install myPOS Checkout plugin please follow the described steps below:
1. Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
2. From your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Search for myPOS Checkout plugin.
4. Click install.
5. Activate the plugin by clicking on ‘Activate Plugin’.
6. Once the plugin is activated it is visible under menu Installed Plugins.
In order to configure values of myPOS Checkout in the setting page go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > myPOS Checkout.
Sign up for a myPOS account
First, to use this payment option you need to sign up for a myPOS account at www.mypos.eu.
Adding of an online store
Once you have myPOS Account you need to go to the Online > Online stores > Add new store.
You need to fill in all required fields:
Setting up the new online store
Once added, the new online store will be visible at the Online > Online stores menu. The new online store will be with status “Disabled”. You need to:
1. Read carefully and agree with the General terms and conditions and the Tariff for this store.
2. Set key pairs for this particular website.
For signing process, both myPOS Checkout API and the merchant generate public/private key pairs and exchange the public certificate. By clicking on the ‘Generate new keys’ button at Keys menu public/private key could be generated.
myPOS Checkout API requires from merchant to upload his public certificate so that his digital signature can be verified from the system. The merchant can upload several public certificates. A key index is assigned to each certificate. For each of the merchant's public certificate there is a certain myPOS public certificate.
You can download each myPOS public certificate by clicking on Download in the myPOS public certificate column.
3. Enable the store by clicking on the appropriate button beside the store.
Please have in mind that your stores need to be verified by myPOS which will take up to 5 business days. Until your online stores are verified, you can still process transactions but with certain limits.
Configuration of myPOS Checkout as a payment method
In order to make the necessary settings please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > myPOS Checkout.
1. First, you need to enable myPOS Checkout as a payment method – mark “Enable myPOS Checkout payment” checkbox.
2. Test mode
Test environment mimics production environment and you can make all you requests to the system as you will do in production environment. You could test with every debit or credit card number. In test environment all card transactions will be processed as successful payment. Your card will not be charged. If test mode is enabled Developer options will be used.
In case where test mode is enabled you need to use the following test data:
myPOS Account Number:
Developer Private Key
Developer myPOS Public Certificate
4. Configure values in Developer/Production options section:
a ) Store ID - it is given when you add a new online store.
Information for online store at www.mypos.eu:
b ) Client number
Available at www.mypos.eu:
c ) Private Key
Private Key could be generated by clicking on the ‘Generate new keys’ button at www.mypos.eu > menu Online > Online Stores > Keys menu.
It is available for download at www.mypos.eu > menu Online > Online stores > Keys menu.
You need to copy this myPOS Public certificate to the Online platform/field myPOS Public Certificate.
e ) URL
Test URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout-test
Production URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout
You can upload several public certificates. Here you need to fill in the key index of the certificate which is copied in the Online platform.
5.Save Configuration Changes by clicking on the “Save changes” button.
Important notes on technical integration:
- The URL_Notify should be SSL-enabled address only, i.e. it must start with "https://". Unsecure URLs will be treated as wrong and the transaction will be reversed by the system.
- Upon HTTP request, the Merchant should respond with header HTTP 200 OK with the following body content: “OK”. Every other response will be treated as communication error, call error, server error or system malfunctions.
Once myPOS Checkout is configured your customers will be able to choose it as a payment method and pay for your goods and services easily and secure using their Debit/Credit card.