In order to install myPOS Checkout plugin please download the module:
- For version 1.4 from here
- For version 1.5 or version 1.6 from here
- For version 1.7 and higher from here
Then, follow the steps below.
1. Sign in to your online’s shop Admin Panel.
2. Upload the .zip module file into “Modules and services” ->”Add new modules”->”Upload this module”.
a ) When you click “Upload this module” button, a window will pop-up asking if you want to proceed with the installation.
b ) After the module, has been uploaded you will see it in your modules’ list and the next step is to install it.
c ) In order to install the module, press the “Install” button. New window will pop-up where you should press “Proceed with the installation”.
Configure myPOS Checkout plugin.
You will be able to chooses whether to use myPOS developer or production environment.
1. If Test mode – No, leave the Developer settings blank. All the data for Production settings should be taken from www.mypos.eu (account part)
2. If Test mode – Yes, fill out the Developer settings as follows:
myPOS Account Number:
Developer Private Key
Developer myPOS Public Certificate
3. Configure values in Developer/Production options section:
a ) Store ID - it is given when you add a new online store.
Information for online store at www.mypos.eu:
b ) Client number (Wallet number)
Available at www.mypos.eu:
c ) Private Key
Private Key could be generated by clicking on the ‘Generate new keys’ button at www.mypos.eu > Online > Online Stores > Keys menu.
It is available for download at www.mypos.eu > menu Online > Online stores > Keys menu.
You need to copy this myPOS Public certificate to the Online platform/field myPOS Public Certificate.
e ) URL
Test URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout-test
Production URL: https://www.mypos.eu/vmp/checkout
You can find the key index into the “Key index” column shown below.
Available at www.mypos.eu:
If there is no added key pair, please add a new certificate (follow the steps).
- Generate new key pair for your online store.
- Save them to a text file or similar.
- Copy your private key to the Online platform » myPOS Checkout payment method settings.
- Upload your public certificate above.
- Copy the relevant myPOS public certificate to the Online platform » myPOS Checkout payment method settings.
4. Save Configuration Changes by clicking on the “Save” button.
Enable/disable myPOS Checkout plugin
Right after the installation of myPOS Checkout plugin, the module becomes one of your payment methods. In order to enable/disable your payment methods go to Modules and services->Payments and gateways, select the module and click on the arrow of the button, a drop-down menu will appear.
Currency, group and country restrictions are available. You can choose the checkboxes to enable/disable your preferences and save via the buttons.
Into the checkout page, the customer will see myPOS Checkout as a payment method as shown below.