Warranty, return policy & stolen device
The product, including the myPOS device and myPOS Business Card (“the product”), is not covered by Consumer law, including EC Directives on Consumer Protection and Distance selling Directives. This product is not designated to consumers, meaning any natural person who is acting for purposes, which are outside his trade, business, craft or profession. This product is characterising as financial services and is designated only for the purpose of accepting payments for services or goods offered by natural or legal persons with a legal business activity, acting as professionals, sole traders, traders, merchants, self-employed or otherwise selling goods or services.
- The warranty period for the myPOS devices is 1 year from the date of purchase
- The warranty does not cover any cables, accessories, plugs, or power supply units, or other items, different from the myPOS Devices and the VISA debit card in the myPOS Package.
Return Policy | Replacement of a myPOS Package with defect
- Client (also called merchant) may return the full myPOS Package, including the myPOS device and myPOS Business VISA card, within 1 (one) year of the original order date of the myPOS Package by Client and upon completion of the conditions outlined in the Return Policy.
- Client should not open the myPOS device and/or attempt to repair the defect. This will be deemed as a defect caused by the client and myPOS will not be comply with its obligations under the Return Policy.
- Some myPOS Distributors may provide post sale customer support and may be able to take back the defect myPOS device. In case the device was purchased through a myPOS Distributor or an Agent, please contact them to enquire about their Return Policy.
The merchant should not dispose of myPOS devices, including the battery, cables or other components with the general household waste. If the myPOS device is not functioning, please send it for repair in line with the myPOS Return policy available at www.mypos.eu/legal/return_policy
For detailed information about Repair-RMA (Return Material Authorization) process, please contact Customer support.
From its activation date onwards the myPOS Device is permanently linked to the myPOS e-money account of the merchant. Even if the device is stolen or lost, any payment transaction made will be credited to the same merchant account.
If the device is lost or stolen, please disable it straight away and inform the myPOS Customer Support immediately.
To disable the device, log in the myPOS account, go to the Devices tab, select the device from the list on the left-hand side, click on Settings under the device image and disable the device.